On the Record
Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG – The following real estate transfers were recorded between Jan. 2-5 in the office of the Wood County Clerk.
* JD Developers LLC to Caleb H. Duty, lot 3 Stoneridge Estates addition, Williams district, $160,000.
* Jean Park to Crystal N. Pack, lot, Myrtle Street, City of Parkersburg, $25,000.
* William G. McDonald Jr. to Nathaniel Keith Wood, tract, 6.97 acres and tract, Meadville Road, Clay district, $166,000.
* Sheila K, Meredith to Daniel W. Moore, lot 7, block E, Edgelawn addition, City of Parkersburg, $99,000.
* Julie Ann Trout Griffith to Evan Moore, lot 46, and part of lot 45, Bartlett’s addition, less exception with plat, City of Parkersburg, $68,000.
* Evan Stuart Sutton to Johnny Queen, part of lot 44 and 45, Oak Acres subdivision, second amended plat, Lubeck district, $125,000.
* Amanda Riffle Vincent to Bradley M. Wilson, lot 12, redivision Green Acres subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $115,000.
* James D. Dellinger to Gloria Dellinger, tract, 0.773 acre, Pine Road, lots 4A and 5A, Gilchrist subdivision, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Gregory S. Grant to Savanna M. Grant, lots 45, Fairplains addition No. 3; lot, Cale Avenue; and part of lot 4, Parkersburg Industrial Co. Little Farm s addition No. 4, Tygart district, $104,500.
* Marcia Ritchie to Arthur Cheliotes, part of lot 10, Fairfield subdivision No. 1 and lot, City of Vienna, $175,000.
* Branch Banking and Trust Co. to Patrick A. Ashley, lot 20, Raymond Wharton’s subdivision and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $90,000.
* Water’s Edge Penthouse Associates LLC to West Virginia Department of Transportation, non controlled access, right of way 0.16 acre, temporary construction easement, 0.05 acre and tract, 0.02 acre, West Virginia 14, Tygart district, exempt.
* Gary C. Foulks to Janet M. Beckert, lot 36, Meadows addition, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Donald D. Beeson to Jeffrey T. Beeson, tract, 0.7187 acre and right of way, Tygart district with plat, exempt.
* Ricka L. Trembly to Daniel T. Trembly, tract, 53 acres, less exception, Walker district, exempt.
* Ricka L. Trembly to Lisa D. Coleman, tract, 25.15 acres, Mount Carmel Road, less exceptions, Walker district, exempt.
* Mindy L. Smith to Mindy L. Smith, lot 44 and part of lots 43 and 45, H.C. Bartlett’s addition, City of Parkersburg, with plat, exempt.
* Mark C. McCullough to Bradley J. Dimit, lots 420 and 4211, Beechwood addition, City of Parkersburg, $254,500.
* LCO Holding LLC to Brett M. Wolfe, lot, 0.75 acre, Blizzard Drive, City of Parkersburg, $440,000.
* Castlerock 2017 LLC to Abraham Alexander, lot 100 feet by 35 feet, William Street, City of Parkersburg, $7,500.
* Samuel P. Baldwin to Lyle D. Dowler, lots 3, 4, 9 and 6, amended plat, Laurel Terrace addition, lots 7 and 8, Laurel Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $69,000.
* Gene H. Poole to Roger L. Shepard, lot 2, East Vienna Heights addition, block 1, City of Vienna, $147,500.
* Edwin M. Knabenshue to Scott E. Jenkins, lot 18 and part of lot 17, Crystal Springs Lake addition, Lubeck district, $142,000.
* Anita Wright to David J. Buchanan, lots 32, 33 and 34, Fairgrounds Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $5,000.
* Robert David Crockett to Samuel E. Ramey, part of lot 52, Parker’s Towne subdivision, phase I, Union district, with plat, exempt.
* Betty S. Watson to Jenny M. Reynolds, lot 1, Sunrise addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $40,000.
* Nathaniel K. Wood to Tate M. Linder, part of lot 7, George Quick addition, less strip, City of Parkersburg, $123,000.
* Donna M. Gaines to Kimberly K. Mathey, lot 12, Kibler and Co. subdivision. Oak Park Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $90,900.
* Judith A. Groff to Gilbert Braham, part of lots 6 and 7, Camden Farms addition, City of Parkersburg, $335,000.
* Janice L. Burkhammer to Carl L. Powell II, lot 2, W.C. Nohe subdivision, less exception, City of Vienna, $32,500.