PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports Nov. 7:
• On Nov. 6, the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 111 calls for service.
• James Hall, 38, of Parkersburg, was arrested Nov. 6 on charges of obstructing and theft by fraud.
• On Nov. 7, officers responded to a traffic stop and cited Katherine Haggerty.
• On Nov. 7, officers responded to a traffic stop and cited Matthew Murray on a charge of possession of marijuana less than 15 grams.
• On Nov. 6, officers responded to Lynn Street in reference to a battery that already occurred.
• on Nov. 6, officers responded to Dollar General on Seventh Street in reference to shoplifting already in progress.
• On Nov. 6, officers responded to Pike Street in reference to a domestic disturbance.
• On Nov. 6, officers responded to 32nd Street in reference to a fraudulent use of a debit card.
• On Nov. 6, officers investigated five motor vehicle accidents.