Mother, daughter enter guilty pleas
PARKERSBURG – A mother and daughter appeared in separate hearings Tuesday in Wood County Circuit Court to enter pleas of guilty.
Christina M. Kieper, 22, and Sandra Anne Kieper, 51, both of 12 Joyceville Trailer Court, Hope Hill Road, Parkersburg, entered plea agreements to plead guilty to charges from the September 2011 grand jury.
Christina M. Kieper pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of an unauthorized access device as charged by the grand jury in count two. Her sentencing was set for 9:45 a.m. Aug. 19 before Judge J.D. Beane.
Sandra Anne Kieper pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of an unauthorized access device, a lesser included offense to a charge of fraudulent use of an access device as charged in count one of the indictment. Sentencing was set for 9:30 a.m. Aug. 19 before Beane.
In other hearings Tuesday:
* Dillon Balderson, 23, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, appeared for a preliminary hearing for revocation of his probation. His preliminary hearing has been set for 1:30 p.m. July 1 and final hearing was set for 2:30 p.m. July 8 by Beane.
On Sept. 17, 2010 he was placed on three years probation after his guilty plea to a charge of delivery of a controlled substance, marijuana. His original sentence was for one to five years in prison with credit for four days served.
* Connie Sue Bailey, 42, 2704 McKinley Ave., Apt. 4, Parkersburg, was sentenced by Beane after her plea of guilty to a charge of grand larceny. She was sentenced to one to 10 years in prison suspended for home confinement. She has also been accepted to the drug court program and her sentencing has been deferred pending her progress in the program.
* Richard Lee Stephens, 53, 12 High Knob Road, Mineral Wells, was sentenced by Beane after completing the drug court. He was sentenced to six to 12 months in the North Central Regional Jail.
Two people named as co-defendants entered pleas Wednesday in Wood County Circuit Court.
Monica Marie McMurray, 23, 509 Crescent St., Parkersburg, and Jessica Nicole Vannoy, 20, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, entered plea agreements Wednesday.
McMurray pleaded guilty to a charge of burglary as charged by the January 2013 grand jury. Her sentencing was set for 1 p.m. Aug. 15. Vannoy entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to charges of uttering and conspiracy to commit uttering. The court ruled she will have to set a hearing to be reinstated to bond after she is accepted into the drug court program. Her sentencing was set for 1 p.m. Aug. 14.
In other hearings:
* Courtney Elizabeth Kesterson, 23, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to a charge of conspiracy to commit unlawful entry. Sentencing was deferred pending placement at the Anthony Center for Youthful Offenders for six months to two years.
* Jeffrey Lee Jackson, 27, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, appeared for a status hearing. He was referred to probation for a presentencing investigation and his sentencing was set for 11 a.m. Aug. 12. He pleaded guilty by way of a plea agreement to a charge of grand larceny as charged by May 2012 grand jury.