Circuit court hears pleas, revocations
PARKERSBURG – Five hearings took place Wednesday in Wood County Circuit Court.
* Aaron Lee Dobson, 25, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was arraigned on an indictment from the March 7 special session of the grand jury. He entered an innocent plea to two counts of burglary. Judge J.D. Beane set the trial for April 30. .
* Martin Wesley Ward, 25, 2106 12th Ave., Parkersburg entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to battery, a lesser included offense to the charge of malicious wounding as charged by the May 2012 grand jury. His sentencing was set for 9:15 a.m. June 7 before Beane.
* Kashira Sueann Prall, 27, 1011 31st St., Parkersburg, entered a plea agreement with the state to plead guilty to a charge of delivery of a controlled substance, cocaine. Her sentencing was set for 9:15 a.m. June 7 before Beane.
* April Marie Genger, 36, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, admitted to the allegations in the petition to revoke her home confinement. Beane granted a motion for a status hearing to determine if she can go to a treatment center with the condition of home confinement. She was placed on home confinement on Nov. 11, 2011, after she pleaded guilty to petit larceny and forgery as charged by the January 2010 grand jury.
* Kevin Wayne Lott, 42, 4418 11th Ave., Parkersburg, was sentenced by Judge Jeffrey Reed to one to three years in prison with credit for 440 days served after his home confinement was revoked. He was placed on home confinement on Jan. 12, 2012, after he pleaded guilty to a charge of third-offense DUI and driving on a license suspended or revoked for DUI.