BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Hill Street fire sends woman to hospital

BELPRE – A Hill Street fire sent a woman to the hospital Friday night.

Belpre Volunteer Fire Department Chief Bob Frank said the fire at 1624 Hill St. appeared to have started in the bathroom area around 9:30 p.m.

He said the woman, whose name was not available, was taken to Camden Clark Medical Center, Memorial Campus and was later flown to Cabell Huntington Hospital. Frank said the family dog died in the fire.

Frank said fire investigators will be on the scene today.