Ravenswood to host Ohio River Festival this weekend
RAVENSWOOD — The Ohio River Festival will be Friday through Sunday at Riverside Park in Ravenswood.
Admission is $5 for adults and $2 for children ages 10 and under.
The festival will feature a parade, entertainment, concessions, and other activities and attractions.
Among the performers will be de ja vu on Friday, Shane Runion opening for Restless Heart on Saturday and Hotel California Eagles Tribute on Sunday. There will be Constellium Ohio River Grand Prix Power Boat Nationals at 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The Ohio River Festival schedule of activities includes:
* 5 p.m.: Luke Sadecky with guest Allison L’Ecuyer
* 6 p.m.: Crowning of River Queen
* 6:30 p.m.: Carl Michael – Illusionist
* 8:15 p.m.: De Ja Vu
* 7:30-10:30 a.m.: Super Breakfast
* 10 a.m.: Bocce Tournament
* 10:30 a.m.: Grand Parade
* Noon: Opening Ceremonies
* 1-3:30 p.m.: Powerboat National Races
* 2 p.m.: Car, Truck & Bike Show at Ravenswood Plaza
* 4 p.m.: Corn Hole
* 5:30 p.m.: Wacky Cardboard Boat Race
* 7 p.m.: Shane Runion Band
* 8:30 p.m.: Restless Heart immediately followed by Zambelli Fireworks
* 1-3 p.m.: Powerboat National Races
* 3:30 p.m.: Royal Rubber Duck Drop
* 4:30 p.m.: Hotel California Eagles Tribute