Celebration in the Park begins today
WILLIAMSTOWN – The 18th annual Celebration in the Park will be held 6-9 p.m. today and 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday at Tomlinson Park.
A car show will be held from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
This year’s festival will raise funds for playground equipment at Tomlinson Park, organizers said. Last year’s celebration also marked the sesquicentennial of the city of Williamstown.
The event includes entertainment, a breakfast buffet, a silent auction, a country store, crafts, food vendors, a 50-50 drawing and kids games. Participants are encouraged to bring a lawn chair.
The schedule today is:
* 6:30-8:30 p.m., Pickin’ on Country.
* 7:30-10:30 a.m., breakfast buffet.
* 11-12:15, Bruce Wriston and the Country Fever
* 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Live remote from 96.9 Radio in Williamstown.
* 12:15 p.m., celebratory welcome.
* 12:30-2:30 p.m., Randy and the Renegades.
* 3-6 p.m., Plan B.