Marietta College puts focus on AIDS
MARIETTA – The Diversity Inclusion Office at Marietta Collegewill host AIDS Awareness week starting Monday.
The schedule is:
* Monday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: FREE HIV Testing, Andrews Hall, Riggs Board Room
* Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.: AIDS Epidemic Discussion; 8 p.m. Movie: Philadelphia, Harrison Hall Lobby
* Wednesday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: “The Names Project – AIDS Memorial Quilt” Andrews Hall, Great Room
* Thursday, 3-10 p.m.: “The Names Project – AIDS Memorial Quilt” Andrews Hall, Great Room
* Friday, Human Red Ribbon – Fenton Court 8 p.m. line-up. At 8:15 p.m. the picture will be taken. Participants are asked to wear a Red shirt, sweater, coat or hoodie.