Marietta Area Chamber of Commerce plans events
MARIETTA — The Marietta Area Chamber of Commerce has scheduled several meetings and events.
* Food Truck Friday will be held 11-2 p.m. the second and fourth Fridays of the month through October at Greene and Second streets in the J.D. Byrider parking lot.
Big R BBQ, Busy Bee Restaurant and Lisa’s Sweet Stop will be there.
The 2019 Food Truck Friday dates are May 10 and 24, June 14 and 28, July 26, Aug. 9 and 23, Sept. 13 and 27, Oct. 11 and 25.
* The Professional Women’s Roundtable will meet 11:45-1 p.m. May 22 at DaVinci’s, 215 Highland Ave.
The topic for the month is Tax Decisions When Starting a Business with Jena Burns, Perry and Associates, C.P.A.’s AC.
The roundtable is an opportunity for professional and business women to meet and discuss issues and share ideas. The cost of each meeting is $10 for members and $15 for the general public, which includes lunch. Reservations are required.
* The Mid-Ohio Valley Safety Council will meet 11:30-1 p.m. May 15. The topic is New Heights in Ladder Safety with Dave Dennison, Flaherty Sales, end user safety specialist.
The cost of the meeting is $15 for Safety Council members (includes lunch). Membership in Safety Council is open to representatives of business and industry in the Mid-Ohio Valley interested in improving safety awareness in the work place.
* Coffee Chat will be 8:30-9:30 a.m. May 31 in the chamber Conference Room, 100 Front St., Suite 200.
Coffee Chat is an opportunity for MACC members to voice their interests, share their views and share news about your business. Or if you are a non-member come find out what we have to offer to assist your business growth.
* Business After Hours will be held 5-6:30 p.m. may 16 at Marietta College in The Gathering Place, 127 N. Seventh St.
Business After Hours is an informal gathering hosted by a different Chamber member each month and is an opportunity for networking and meeting new contacts, and relaxing.
The cost is $5 for chamber members and $10 for the general public and members that want to be invoiced.
For more information or to RSVP, go to www.mariettachamber.com to register, call 740-373-5176 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.