Greater Parkersburg Convention and Visitors Bureau announces board, officials
PARKERSBURG — The Greater Parkersburg Convention and Visitors Bureau has announced its new board of directors and officers.
Members of the board are:
* Blair Couch, Wood County Commission, chairman.
* Chad Winebrenner, Grand Pointe Conference Center, vice chairman.
* Larry McIntire, Blennerhassett Hotel, treasurer.
* Cal Malcom, Malcom and Associates, secretary.
* Alan Hardway, MPH Hotels, past chairman.
* Mark Lewis , CVB, president and CEO.
* Dan Curtis, Parkersburg Brewing Company.
* Miles Evenson, Blennerhassett Island State Park.
* Patsy Hardy, S&P Harley Davidson.
* Linda Kern, city of Vienna.
* Roger Lockhart, Camden Clark Medical Center.
* Deborah Shaffer, Julia-Ann Square Historical Association.
* Lori Shultz, Hampton Inn.
* E.K. Sleeth, Williamstown Bank, city of Williamstown.
* John Starkweather, North Bend Climbing Guides
* Kristi Steed, North Bend State Park
* Rickie Yeager, city of Parkersburg, city of Parkersburg appointment.
* Legal counsel: Bob Kent, Bowles Rice McDavid Graff and Love
Except for those who are appointed by one of the cities or the county that imposes the hotel occupancy tax in Wood County, the board of directors is elected annually by the members of the bureau. Board members serve in a volunteer capacity. To learn more about the area and upcoming events, visit www.GreaterParkersburg.com.